torstai 7. helmikuuta 2013

Call me blogger.

So..

I promised to my friend Titta that i will start writing a blog. Well, actually i promised that i will start writing a private blog only for her and now i'm yelling about it on Facebook. Sorry Titta and good bye my dignity. I also thought that by creating a thing called blog, i make a favor for those poor human beings on Facebook, who doesn't know how to click "hide all stories from Janina" - button. My friend Markus Nurmi included.
To be honest with you, i don't know why to create a blog if you don't actually have anything clever to say. And even less understandable is to translate this shit in English if you can not even communicate in English. But as you see, I DID IT! HA. And i progress.

BTW right now i'm kinda pissed off because i kinda live in aquarium, which is also a house. Despite the fact am I in my basement room or in the kitchen, there is either the sun(which kinda makes me blind), or our Korean window cleaner guy with his super happy face outside my window. I mean.. There is nothing bad with sunshine or our window cleaner guy at all(he's freaking funny.). Actually i should be dancing right now because it really doesn't happen often that the sun pops out. When you live in Holland. But anyways, why the hell build a house with so many windows and glass, that you gotta hire a personal window cleaner, or you gotta wave hello to a neighbor who is walking on the street, while you're sitting in your toilet? Design. So creative. Let's be creative and design a fucking glass box so Janina can feel herself like an goldfish. And can't write.

3 kommenttia:

  1. Tänne saa myös laitettuu kääntäjä-gadgetin, jolla jokainen pystyy kääntään kirjottamas tekstin haluamalleen kielelle :). Siis jos ei aina inspaa kirjottaa samoi juttui kahteen kertaan

    VastaaPoista
  2. Cool! Mutta kääntääkö se noi tekstit sitte ihan retardisti.. Tai ainki ku jos johonki google translateen laittaa nii tulee jäätävää hepreaa. Täytyy muutenki perehtyä tähän paremmin tässä näinnnn.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Kokeilin omaan tekstiin ja väliin kääntää ihan jees, mut sit kun on vähänki persoonallisempia ilmauksia ni aikas joo, ei niin ymmärrettävää. Olipas taas hyvä vinkki :D

    VastaaPoista